Wholesale Marketplace
Home >

Customized Several Patterns Classic Mens Tapered Jeans , Patch Denim Jeans

Categories Mens Tapered Jeans
Model Number: L356
Place of Origin: CHINA
MOQ: 3000PCS
Price: 5
Payment Terms: L/C, D/P, T/T
Supply Ability: 250000
Delivery Time: 30 DAYS
Packaging Details: AS CUSTOMER'S REQUIREMENT
Feature: Color Fade Proof&Breathable
Sales way: OEM,ODM Sevrvice Offered
Color: Follow Your Specifications
Labels: Main label,Size label,Washing label
Design: Ripped Jeans For Men
Pocket lining & Washing: 100%Cotton Pocket Lining
  • Product Details
  • Company Profile

Customized Several Patterns Classic Mens Tapered Jeans , Patch Denim Jeans

Selvage Denim Garment Factory Japan Stretch Mens Skinny Jeans Several Patterns


2016 Selvedge denim garment factory japan stretch skinny d jeans for men :


12oz power stretch made with 99% cotton 1%spandex


selvedge denim. 16 dips give it a deep, dark blue shade. Evident


red cast.


Light blue weft. Usually the power stretch comes with a rinse


to obtain maximal stretch ability but not this time. This fabric


will break in beautifully. However the shrinkage is bigger than


on normal denim, please calculate a decrease of inseam


length of 2% and 4,5-6% on width. After the first wash the


denim will get more elastic and comfortable. This orange


threads all over and orange back pocket embo. High quality


trims and pocket lining. 99% cotton/1% elastane. Imported.


Size 30/32.


  • 12Oz,99%Cotton 1%Spandex Selvage denim
  • Sanforized
  • Cut and Sewn in china
  • Antique Gold-Color Buttons
  • Original Brown Leather Patch
  • Pocket Bags Stamped with printing
  • All size measure 32" on the Inseam
  • Button Fly
  • Chainstitched Hem
  • Contrast Blue Inseam Stitch
Flat Measurements:Tol +/-2829303132343638
1Waist (Top waistband) along wb align at top1/415 17/4815 3/416 7/5016 53/9916 13/1417 48/6718 19/6619 7/24
2Waist ( Bottom waistband ) along wb align at bottom1/416 5/4816 1/216 81/9117 2/717 36/5318 7/1519 3/7920 1/24
4Waistband Height1/81 5/81 5/81 5/81 5/81 5/81 5/81 5/81 5/8
7Low Hips ( at 3 3/4" above Crotch ¨V¨measure1/419 7/2419 50/7320 7/8920 17/3620 13/1521 17/2622 41/9323 21/92
8Thigh (1" below crotch)1/49 1/89 1/29 7/810 1/410 5/81111 1/213 17/90
9Half-Thigh ( 7" below crotch)1/47 13/168 1/88 7/168 3/49 1/169 3/89 13/1610 1/4
10Knee (14" below crotch)1/86 3/477 1/47 1/27 3/488 3/89 51/79
11Leg opening straigh across1/49 5/89 3/49 7/81010 1/810 1/410 1/29 1/4
12Inseam length1/43434343434343434
13Outseam length (including wb)1/441 1/841 1/441 3/841 1/241 5/841 3/44242 1/4
14Front Rise (including wb)1/86 1/26 3/477 1/47 1/27 3/48 1/810 2/51
15Back Rise (including wb)1/412 1/412 1/212 3/41313 1/413 1/213 7/814 22/81
16Zipper length1/82 3/42 3/42 3/4333 1/43 1/43 1/2
17Fly length from TOP of wb to 2 nd BARTACK1/84 3/44 3/44 3/4555 1/4

This is straight cut fitting size spec. for size guide ref.




Packing:


How to pack1pc in an individual polybag and certain pcs in an export carton, or packed according to customer's request
Carton(cm)58*38*36, 53*38*46, 64*30*46, 58*32*64
Gross Weight (kg)28,25,23,25
Net weight (kg):

27,24,22,24


Payment Terms & Leadtime:


Payment TermsL/C : Irrevocable L/C at sight
T/T: 30% deposit in advance, remaining 70% before shipment
Leadtime20~35 days after all the details are completely approved

Quality Customized Several Patterns Classic Mens Tapered Jeans , Patch Denim Jeans wholesale
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: TengHui Garment Co.,LTD
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0